Need Help Fellow Indiana Members

happydisneymom

Mouseketeer
In a few months my family and I (total of 7 in group) will begin our wonderful vacation:cool1:
Usually my grandparents take us to the airport and pick us up when we return from our vacation, but this time they are coming with us:yay:. I was wondering if you have ever used a limo service to Chicago airports? If so which one, how did you like it, and or prices???? Thanks in advance.:worship:

Sorry no help with a limo service. We do use Park Ride & Fly for our trips out of Midway Airport. They are an offsite parking lot that will bus you to the airport. They offer indoor parking which is a plus in the winter. Usually we are gone about 9-10 days, pay for indoor parking (as opposed to cheaper outdoor) and spend around $125. I believe they have lots near Ohare as well. Not as nice as a limo but another option, and cheaper..lol. Just throwing that out there.. have a great trip!

I've used Southlake Limos before also did a park n Ride in August that worked out good and price rise was better. Also TriState bus u can park there and take the bus to the airport.

We're in Northwest Indiana, and have used Cedar Limos out of Crown Point. They did an excellent job, and we will use them again. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter