Need help deciding if 5 day Park Hopper or regular 6 days Magic Your Way

susiejk

Earning My Ears
I'm going to DisneyWorld next week (have my contemporary booked for a while) but didn't book my park tickets. The trip will 2 adults, two boys (5 and 8) and a 1 year old girl. We are going to 6 days/5 nights. I have an opportunity to purchase either a 5 Day Park Hopper (through my corporate discount) or a 6 day regular magic your way through Disney (no hopper) for basically the same price.

Is it worth having the Park Hopper and take one day off to relax at the pool or go with the 6 days and no hopper. I can't decide! Help.

I would take the 5 day park hopper. When you get down to Disney and if you want to add another day it will only cost you $10.00 per ticket to add another park hopping day at Disney...That's only if you plan on trying to go to different parks in the same day...We always stay at Beach Club, and we will go to a park in the morning come back to hotel in afternoon for a break, than we would go to Epcot in the evening since it is close. Have a great time!!!

Staying at the Contemporary I'd go with a park hopper, because you have such easy access to both MK and Epcot via monorail it makes it that much easier to hop. When you have to bus everywhere it makes it much more time consuming to hop. And you can always add the 6th day when you get there.

Thank you for your response, sounds like I will go with the Park Hopper. We used to stay at Beach Club but it wasn't available next week, I think we will enjoy being near MK.

I would definitely choose the 5 day park hoppers. You can add a 6th day if needed for $10.65 inc tax to each ticket. On the other hand, if you choose the 6 day base tickets without the hopper and then decide at some point you want to hop to a different park adding the hopper will be $60 + tax for each ticket.

We have always hopped. I don't know how it will be now with the new fp system but I made all my fp selections in a group (both time-wise and logistically) that will allow for a morning or afternoon/evening hop or both. There are only 2 days where we will be dragging, not hopping.

We're getting them in December because of MVMCP. MK closes to non party goers at 7. You may want to hang in MK during the day, then go see Fantasmic or Illuminations at night.

I was always very pro park hoppers, but now with FP+ I guess it depends what time of year you are going and what kind of rides you like.

When we stay at BLT we like to have parkhopper because no matter what park I seem to go to that day I always seems to take a quick trip over to MK even if it is just for a Dole Whip. MK is so close I just can't help myself. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter