Need help deciding how to book resort....

hygienejean

Diser since 2002!
My family and I are staying in a 2 bedroom at the BWV's in May. We are renting points Sunday thru Thurs. (5 nights) It is a great deal! Now we want to add a Saturday stay to our vacation and if anyone has ever rented or used their own points before, you know that the points just about double! We would need 72 points and at $10 per point that is $720 for the night! (I haven't seen any points for less than $10.00 lately...) Ouch! The rack rate is $705 and with my Disney Club discount it would be $634 plus taxes. (I am not sure what the taxes would be....) I fear it may work out to be the same cost! My question is this: Should I just rent more points? Should I book with my Disney Club discount and pay the taxes too? Should I book and hope there is an annual pass discount later? When would the discount be published? I just don't want to miss out on the room....Any help would be appreciated!!!!! Thank you!!!!

I have seen points for rent lower than $10/per point. You just have to watch the rent/trade board very very closely everyday. ;) Last April I was able to get $5 points, and then this summer I was able to find $7 points. :)

Good Luck! :)

Wow!
Were they for sale at the last minute?(before they expired?) I will keep checking...they must go very fast!

The $5 points I got last spring were just about to expire so that's why the owner was selling them cheap. He didn't want to get stuck with them. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter