• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need fun idea for Dad & Step-mom if they come

mask_w03

Mouseketeer
Ok as of right now my Dad is coming with us for 5 days and we are hoping my Step-mom will come with for those days too. I want to do something special for them if they both end up coming. I know right now my Dad can't wait to come and see our DD's reaction at the park since it will be her first time there and she is the only grandbaby in the family and she has my Dad wrapped around her little finger!

Some back ground so you understand why I want to do something special for them. My Step-mom just lost her father this weekend and the funeral was yesterday. We are hoping she is up to coming with us now since there is nothing stopping her from coming (no sick dad at home). I want to make it a special event or evening out for them together since she needs some joy right now.

I'd love any and all ideas right now.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter