• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need for G+ with late arrival?

manicmonkey

Mouseketeer
We arrive next Mon, into MCO around 3:30pm. Have dinner res in Epcot at 6:30pm. Should I even bother with G+ for that day or just stick to walk on rides? It'll be 3 adults and 1 four yr old. I think it's a late evening there too, so grandma would probably go back to the resort with the kid and H & I could get rides in then.

Are you staying at Deluxe? Extended hours are only for deluxe hotels guests. I would not bother with Genie+. Test Track, Frozen and Ratatouille are going to have the lines with other rides being close to walk on. Genie slots for super popular rides will probably be all gone by your arrival time

Are you staying at Deluxe? Extended hours are only for deluxe hotels guests. I would not bother with Genie+. Test Track, Frozen and Ratatouille are going to have the lines with other rides being close to walk on. Genie slots for super popular rides will probably be all gone by your arrival time
Yes, staying at BWV. Thanks all, figured that would save us a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter