• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Email for WDW Florist.....Again

Brier Rose

<font color=9999FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
Sorry,
I know this has been asked a million bazillion times,but I need the email for WDW Florist......Please:bounce:

wasnt there another place to order things? Not gifts of a lifetime. I thought it was a persons name. I might be wrong. I havent had enough coffee yet. If I find it Ill post. :p

I ordered through

theperfectgift.cc

there's also pixiegifts.com

Hope that helps

Is the Disney Florist site the same as when you call WDW florist? Is it on Disney property? It will be so much easier to order on line! Can you get balloons through them too? Thanks.

love the web-site
last year we ordered the fruit/snack canvas bag (with Mickey on it). My family loved it. I asked for no cheese and more fruit.
WDW florist did a wonderful job.

From the web-site, I think I will get my DS & DD the Disney Welcome snack 15 and the Disney Family Treat snack 9 (what I ordered last year).

I will ask for delivery for the day of our arrival.
That way my kids will have new autograph books, Mickey hats,
camera's , photpo albums (good for postcards) and their own pen (but we use Sharpie markers).

Thanks again !! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter