Need detailed help from the experts!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
Hi! We have one day left on our Escape passes from a trip in May of 2000. We want to use them when we go to Disney World in December. We will only be spending that one day at the Universal parks because we don't want to buy any additional tickets. We are planning on doing our Universal day on Sunday, Dec. 9th. I am really hoping the crowds will be low at that time so we can get a lot done!

We want to do some of our favorites in each park. What I need to know is this -

What park do we start with?
What order should we do the attractions in each park?

Our main goal is to avoid long lines!!

Here is what we want to do in each park:

Islands of Adventure:
Dueling Dragons
Poseidon's Fury
Hulk
Dr. Doom

Studios:
Twister
Kong (if it's open)
Terminator 2
Back to the Future
Men In Black
Earthquake
Jaws
ET

If any of you experts can tell us what park to start with and what order to do the attractions listed above in, we would really appreciate it!

First of all with the cut backs T23D only has 3 or 4 shows per day. use the express if possible to "reserve" your place.

Posidios fury does not open till 10:00 or 11:00. express this one also if possible.

i think i would start in USF:
swing by T23D to see when the express will open up. if no answer or no one there, head to
twister
kong, if open
earthquake
jaws
single rider MIB
back to the future
ET
T23D

move to IOA and have lunch at Mythos after you get your express for Posidions fury.
Depending on your time slot do
Posiodon's fury
Dragons
doom
hulk

call it a day and know you done good:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter