• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Chicken Pot Pie recipe with canned biscuits

babylisa4

Mouseketeer
Help- I was wanting to make a chicken pot pie that uses canned biscuits tomorrow but can't find my recipe. Anyone have one?

a regular chicken pot pie combo and then add the bisquits on top...here is this one

Biscuit-Topped Chicken Pot Pie

1 10 3/4 -ounce can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup

1 cup fat-free, low-fat or regular sour cream

1 15-ounce can mixed vegetables, well drained

1 10-ounce can chunk chicken in water, undrained

6 biscuits from 1 tube flaky biscuits

1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine or nonstick cooking spray

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine soup, sour cream, drained vegetables and chicken in a medium bowl. Spread in a 2-quart casserole prepared with nonstick cooking spray. Split 6 of the biscuits in half horizontally and place over the chicken mixture. Drizzle a little melted butter or margarine over each biscuit, or spray each biscuit with a bit of nonstick cooking spray.

Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, until chicken mixture is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.

Makes 4 servings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter