Need another name for a flower girl

Brittanyxsue

Earning My Ears
I dont have anyone young enough to be a flower girl so I decided not to have a flower girl, but i at least want someone to throw petals before I walk down the aisle. I decided to let one of my youngest friends (she offerto do it first)to throw petals but not be considered a flower girl. I want to put a name on he program but all I came up with is flowermaiden but i dont like it. I want something more mature or disney related. Please help!

Can I ask how old she is? This may play a factor as you probably wouldn't want to call her something childish if she is old enough, but may be able to get away with it if she is young enough. Honestly though, if it were me and she is above the age of 18 I'd probably just address her as bridesmaid.

Can I ask how old she is? This may play a factor as you probably wouldn't want to call her something childish if she is old enough, but may be able to get away with it if she is young enough. Honestly though, if it were me and she is above the age of 18 I'd probably just address her as bridesmaid.

I agree.
Is she only dropping the petals and then sitting down? or will she stand up with you for the wedding ceremony? If she's still up there then I agree with the pp's that bridesmaid would be best. If she's just dropping petals and then sitting down, that's a different story...

I've decided to call her a bridesmaid (shes 16) so im just goiNg to have her walk down the aisle in the same color of the bridesmaids dress, i appreciate everyones input

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter