Need Advice

Mandy_in_NC

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>My name is Mandy an
My family and I are going to Disney as chaperones with the high school band. We are planning on staying a few days after the band comes home. My oldest daughter is in the military and is not sure she can get the time approved for the extra days. My question is can I make the reservation including her and cancel her part if she can't get the time off. We are planning on doing the free dining that is going on at that time. Or if I make the reservation for 4 and she can't go am I out on the money for her. I know if I wasn't doing the package it wouldn't matter.

You would be better off by leaving her off the reservation and then add her at check in. That way you won't lose any money if she can't come on the trip.

You would be better off by leaving her off the reservation and then add her at check in. That way you won't lose any money if she can't come on the trip.
If I do that I can just put her on the dining plan when I get there?

She would have to be added to the entire reservation, dining, park tickets but I don't think it will be a problem

If you add her at check in I do not think that she is added to the entire package. I have added people at checkin and they need to buy their own tickets and they are not on dining plan.

OP_ I would wait to add your daughter until you know if she can go. If you find our in advance, add her and if that is within the timeframe allowed to make changes to the package, she will have the plan. If you find out after the deadline to make changes, add her at checkin and just pot OOP for her food and park tickets.

I Thank your daughter for her service!

If I do that I can just put her on the dining plan when I get there?
You won't be able to add her with the Dining Plan at check in. Dining needs to be added a few days in advance of your check in date. You would need to pay out of pocket for her meals. If you decide to have her on the reservation and then need to remove her after 30 days prior to check in then you will most certainly have to pay a change fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter