Need advice on TDR days, transport to downtown Tokyo, etc

Hello, would you happen to have a link for the express bus to Tokyo Disney? We are heading there soon and the transportation around Tokyo is mind boggling!

Its part of the 10 days of prime cherry blossom viewing expected in 2023 so I think Tokyo will be extremely popular for vacationers. We got lucky before and there is nothing like it, we also live in a S. California part of the U.S. that doesn't see cherry blossoms so its a sensory mindblower for us :0) Expecting Tokyo area to be packed and lots of Disney fans so we will try for that earliest bus. I did find out you cannot buy the bus tickets in advance but hoping to go to the station the day before to see just when you can purchase. Looked like you couldn't buy return tickets ahead of time either but if I find out otherwise I will return here and post. Just so appreciative of the info!

Actually might be good if everyone heading to the cherry blossoms vs TDR! We are from So Cal too and cherry blossom season in Japan is stunning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter