• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need advice for a quick trip---

FloridaGirl

Mouseketeer
My sister and my daughter and I are going to WDW on May 7th for the weekend. We live in Florida. We are only going to the MK on Friday and Saturday-- and of course a couple of character meals since my sister has never experienced that-- my question is this--- the last trip ( in March of this year) we only did Dumbo, Mad hatter, the Carousel, and Small World--- my daughter is three--- so this time--should i do the other things that we already missed? I don't want to spend half the day doing the things we have already seen-- ??

Personally, I would do different things since it's a short trip. Unless one of those rides are a "must do" for someone in your group.

Being able to do something different on each trip to Disney is part of the magic..at least for me. :)

Whatever you decide...have a wonderful time!!

If you are doing the MK for 2 whole days, then by all means redo the attractions you have already seen. The rides you listed are some of a 3 year olds favorites. If you can, do Dumbo and the teacups early before they develop lines, use fastpass for Pooh and Peter Pan. Small World almost never has a prohibitively long line. With 2 days you should be a be to see everything you want to. Keep in mind, Saturdays at the MK can be very crowded. Get there early, and you should be golden! Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter