Need advice and or suggestions

MillenniaMike

Earning My Ears
I used to live in the Central FL area many years ago (20) so I'm sure it's changed ALOT. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on International Drive. I made reservations from http://www.enjoyfloridahotels.com that seemed to be reasonable in cost. I really wanted to stay in a more upscale hotel but price and pets were a concern. I have a small pug dog (no kids) that I must take with me. This hotel "seemed" to be okay from pics and other Express Inns have treated me well but I do NOT want to stay in a "flea bag" hotel.
Has anyone experienced this hotel? Is the online order service reputable? Are there better solutions I might have overlooked? Plans are to do a Jun 30 to Jul 7 vacation. Wife wanted to watch a Space Shuttle launch while there but now I find out it was postponed till later in the month :(
We are both near or at the mid life years and not into the crowds (I know, why go anywhere near Orlando on the 4th of July) but do want to be close enough to have a nice time and enjoy the one vacation we've had in years.
TIA for any response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter