Need a recommendation for a phone app that gives cash back for receipts

MinMou

DIS Veteran
Our school makes money from Shoparoo when parents scan receipts to the app. But lately, only a few of this are doing that, so I am planning to quit once we get to the next level where we can get cash back. (We are very close, and I don't want to waste all the time I have invested already!)

Shoparoo is strictly for schools, and I am looking for one that gives the cash back to individuals. I found Fetch, Receipt Hog, and Receipt Pal.
Has anyone had experience with any of these? Is one better than the others? Is there one I didn't find that I should use instead?

I just started using Fetch and find it to be pretty good. I could be better at looking at bonus items and working my shopping list to fit some of them, but still the points seem to build pretty quickly. I am almost to a $50 cashout and I started in January.

I used recipt pal and cashed out $10 visa card, it was easy and they take all receipts.
I also use ibotta. Ibotta is like coupons for things you buy. It scans the receipt and gives you cash for items you buy. You can use the same receipts on both apps.
Swagbucks gives you .2 per receipt and up to .15 for stores they are looking for like t j max etc.

I use ReceiptHog and I've had a good experience with them so far. The only thing with them is not all receipts earn "coins", some will only earn you an "entry" into their monthly drawings and some receipts will earn you "spins" on the slot machine. Sometimes they're a little troublesome with restaurant receipts but you can report an error right in the same screen and they're usually approved the second time.

All that being said, the approve receipts fairly quickly and you can cash out for PayPal, a virtual MC (I think?) or Amazon. Redemption takes a few days, but I've cashed out once and didn't have any issues.

Lastly, my DIL tried to sign up and she was waitlisted so I'm not sure if that'll be an issue.

I use Fetch, Receipt Hog, and Receipt Pal like the others mentioned. I have had the most consistency earning with Receipt Pal as I cash out for the $25 gift card (7500 points) which works out to be over 8 cents per receipt. Fetch and Receipt Hog have a lot more variability based on where you shop and what you buy.

I have also had really good luck with Ibotta but I tend to focus on earning the big bonuses, like earn $10 when purchasing 10 offers. I’ll find things I can stock up on to reach the bonus.

Ibbota , fetch , shopkick, coinout,checkout 51 ... right now I’m doing shopkick for Disney GC super easy!

Thank you everyone! I try to use ibotta and Checkout 51, but I have limited success. Ibotta sometimes just won't work on my phone>:(, and check51 usually doesn't have things I buy. And I do like shopkick!

It looks like I need to give each of the receipt apps to see which one does best with where I am, and where I shop.

I just cashed out all of my apps for our upcoming trip and got almost $700!!

I use Fetch, ReceiptPal, Ibotta, Ebates, Shopkick, Swagbucks, Retailmenot, CoinOut and Dosh.

I need to look into CoinOut - that's new to me.
I am now on the waiting list for both ReceiptPal and Receipt Hog - was not expecting that!

I just signed for. Fetch rewards I’m planning on cashing out for the prepaid visa but it says that you can use it on line or on the phone. But looking at the rewards page it says in store or on line. Do I get an actual physical card to use in stores Any advice would b appreciate I’m so new at this stuff thanks

I just signed for. Fetch rewards I’m planning on cashing out for the prepaid visa but it says that you can use it on line or on the phone. But looking at the rewards page it says in store or on line. Do I get an actual physical card to use in stores Any advice would b appreciate I’m so new at this stuff thanks
No, it is an e-card but you can still use it at stores

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter