Need a good idea to suprise DW

DisneyWorldDad

I want to go where the weather suits my clothes
My wife is the BEST at getting me great gifts for christmas, so this year I really want to upstage her. Does anyone have a good idea for a christmas surprise for our trip to WDW in April? I was thinking of a massage at the GF or something on those lines. We will have our 2 kids with us so a romantic dinner is really not feasable (I don't want to go to WDW and leave the kids w/ a babysitter!) She loves WDW but is not really into the Keys tour. Please help me with a blockbuster gift!

DWD

We are going for the week before Christmas again and I am planning on two surpises for my wife. 1) The "Rebalancing" spa treatment at GF Spa (1/2 day program), I will take our twin boys for the time she is at the spa and give her a nice break and 2) the "Re-Hitching" ceremony at Garden Grill in Epcot. I think she will get a kick out of this.

I too am looking for one or two more surprises, so I'm excited to see what other posts come in here.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!, Jeff

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

You don't want to leave the kids with a babysitter, do you consider the kids rooms at the resorts at disney a babysitter? If not, then a nice dinner alone would be great. I know that I appreciate that more than a spa treatment. We can actually have dinner and hold a conversation at the same time. It's a rare treat for us.

My other option would be to do an Illumination cruise to see the fireworks at Epcot. I have been thinking of things to surprise my husband with for a 10th anniversary trip. These were some of the things that I was looking into. The other thing that I looked into is getting tickets to Cirque du Soleil. It's not cheap but I don't know what the spa treatments cost.

I prices Cirque and it's $70 per adult and I don't remember what the kids were but it's a great show for the whole family.

I finally decided on a weekend trip later next year for the 2 of us without the kids (our first trip without them) for the Food and Wine Festival. We will only be gone 2 1/2 days so my sister said she would take the kids for the weekend.

HI! I just read about getting "re-hitched" at th Garden Grill? How do you find out about this and is it costly? We are leaving in 4 days and celebrating our 10th anniversary while we are there. It would be great to srping this on my hubby and three darling children. Thanks

the re-hitching ceremony does not cost extra. From what I have read it is done at the Garden Grill restaurant in Epcot you can call the restaurant directly and give them your ps #, day and time you will be there. You can also re-confirm when you get there. As far as what actually happens, I am not sure, take a look at the restaurant section as I believe there is a write up about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter