Need a funny dessert for hillbilly theme

momz

DIS Veteran
I will be vacationing with friends in the smoky mountain area. We are assigned with a team task of cooking a meal for everyone (around 15 of us). My team (2 people) is making a layered chicken casserole…claiming it to be featuring the goose that keeps pooping in my driveway, a cucumber and tomato salad along with biscuits with apple butter.

But, we need a dessert. It can be anything, but we need to put a hillbilly spin on the name or the “story” of what we are serving.

Help me come up with something. I need some brainstorming inspiration.

I can tell you first hand that small corn molds for bread look like squirrel poo, I think the funny story sort of writes itself

My family is originally from WV and they are all fiends for pie, especially fruit pies of all kinds. It comes from a tradition of being self sufficient and using what you have so it doesn’t go to waste. Berry pies are a big favorite.

Absolutely Mountain Dew apple dumplings. I won’t tell you what we call them because it’s not politically correct, but they are super easy and so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter