Need a Dining Reservation to enter hotels still?

Jennifer Underwood

Earning My Ears
I’m just wondering if you’re allowed to visit hotels yet if you’re not staying there? Or do you need a dining reservation?

If you arrive by Disney transportation it’s no problem.
If you arrive by car, most likely you will need one if it’s at a resort where people have a benefit staying there in terms of getting to a park, like Contemporary, maybe Riviera, Poly , BWI, etc.
If it’s one without those perks, like AKL, POR ,OKW, most likely it’s no problem, but no guarantee.

If you arrive by Disney transportation it’s no problem.
If you arrive by car, most likely you will need one if it’s at a resort where people have a benefit staying there in terms of getting to a park, like Contemporary, maybe Riviera, Poly , BWI, etc.
If it’s one without those perks, like AKL, POR ,OKW, most likely it’s no problem, but no guarantee.
But are they still restricting people due to covid?

If using your own car then yes you need a reservation. This is to prevent people from taking up parking all day at a resort that they aren't staying at.

Uber or Lyft will get you in, correct? I’d like to get dropped off from the Swan to GF to go to Enchanted Rose.

What about paying the $33 to valet? I know valet has finally opened at all the deluxe resorts so I assume if you pay for the day, you should be all set?

Uber or Lyft will get you in, correct? I’d like to get dropped off from the Swan to GF to go to Enchanted Rose.
I think it's been hit or miss with Uber and Lyft. From the Swan I would probably walk over to YC or BW and take a bus to MK then either walk or boat to GF. It will take longer but you will be able to get in no problem. Or, if you have hoppers and don't mind a walk, go to IG at Epcot, walk through and hop on the monorail to TTC then the resort monorail. Orrrrrr, you could bus to MK, which will drop you at TTC and catch the monorail from there.

I think it's been hit or miss with Uber and Lyft. From the Swan I would probably walk over to YC or BW and take a bus to MK then either walk or boat to GF. It will take longer but you will be able to get in no problem. Or, if you have hoppers and don't mind a walk, go to IG at Epcot, walk through and hop on the monorail to TTC then the resort monorail. Orrrrrr, you could bus to MK, which will drop you at TTC and catch the monorail from there.
If you are denied entry have them drop you at TTC and walk the short distance through Poly to GF.

I like the TTC idea. Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter