• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need 800#

The only 800 # for PSs is the one if you are a Disney Club member. That is on the back of the membership cards. Otherwise, they have all been removed.

Hi mcbyrne,
I found these numbers at another forum. I haven't tried them yet,so I don't know, but the guy said you didn't have to be a DC member.
1-800-446-5365
1-800-933-3975
I think they should have 800 # ,I could have a Surf & Turf from Yachtsman's for what I have spent on just calling CRO.

Hope this helps.,Charlotte :smooth:

I don't know about the 466 number but 933 is the Disney Club number that they get with their membership fees. They might not ask for a DC number each time but it is one of their perks.

If you have a cell phone use your night and week-end minutes when you have to sit on hold. I have Verizon with 1500 night and week-end minutes per month. I have been on hold with Disney after 9 p.m. many times and no additional charge to either my home or cell phone bill:)

I called the DC 800# last Sunday afternoon for ps, I was on hold for over 20 minutes. That's the longest I've ever been on hold for a ps! Glad I have a DC card and wasn't paying for the call.

I agree with you, Debbie. When I see so much controversy on whether to join DC or not, I think it has more than paid for itself just by calling CRO and dining on a toll-free number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter