• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need 2010 slogan ideas

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
It's about that time to start thinking of the slogan for next year. I plan to start working on it when I get back from SDV.

So, 2010 year to ________????

Ben
Den
Glen
Hen
Jen
Ken
Len
Men
Pen
Ren
When
Yen
Zen

before i even scrolled down i said....

2010 : Remember When

so i guess Ann and i are thinking alike!;)

How about.....

2010 - year to start saving to come to London for the 2012 olympics and have a dis-meet with Mazda UK?:rolleyes1

Oh no, it doesn't rhyme:lmao:

How about.....

2010 - year to start saving to come to London for the 2012 olympics and have a dis-meet with Mazda UK?:rolleyes1

I would love to come- I am just not sure we will have the income for that though.

Rebecca

I suppose if it HAS to rhyme:rolleyes: then remember when is good;)

How about.....

Sounds great to me!!!

There has been so many good ones, Scrap what happened, remember when, scrap more often, get to scrappin again.

And for when we are at SDV - 2010, Making memories with my friends.:grouphug:

You know, I think I'm leaning towards:

2010: Hide Stuff in the Trunk from the Men ;)

And Mazda, it only took me a few months, but-

2010: Go to London to see Mazda & Big Ben?

Z2H i love the men and trunk one, but i love the see Mazda and Big Ben one too!!!!!

You know, I think I'm leaning towards:

2010: Hide Stuff in the Trunk from the Men ;)

And Mazda, it only took me a few months, but-

2010: Go to London to see Mazda & Big Ben?

LOL, no! 2010 is going to be a new year, no more buying so much I hide stuff in the trunk!

I did really well when we had the BAN-wagon - maybe we should start that again (otherwise the stuff in the trunk goes double for me:rolleyes1)

2010 - capture your zen:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter