Neck pillow

MAJPLO

DIS Veteran
Where is the best place to buy some of those horseshoe shaped neck pillow roll? To use on the plane. I've seen them at Ross and TJ Maxx but I was kind of thinking I'd like to get them online through the rapid rewards site so I have a better variety of color and can be sure of the quality. Just not sure what stores to check. TIA

Pretty much any place that sells suitcases will sell them. I've seen them at Target, Walmart, Kohls, JC Penney lately when I was shopping for a new carry-on..

The best prices are at the airport, usually $9.99 compared to $12 to $15 at Walmart and Target.

I just bought an inflatable one at Wal Mart. It has a removable fleece cover that is machine washable. It was $4.50. I like that you can squish the air out and fit it in a small spot in my carry on. It is made by Samsonite.

they were 2 for 20 both this year and last when I went to the airport. decent quality

they were 2 for 20 both this year and last when I went to the airport. decent quality

I did a *wait a minute* @ the airport when I saw the 2 for $20.00.
I did a never mind when I realized I did not need two.
I don't remember what the price for one was exactly
But it was more than $10.00.

i got this one for my mum off of amazon last year. she got an airport one but its heavyish and squishy. i have one i got at bed bath and beyond years ago like this that she likes. it holds it shape better (firmer) and has a really soft fleecy outside.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004PTLXTY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ikea also has some there that come in little mesh bags but i never really looked into them too much. i usually pick up some packing cubes and keep it moving in that section. :cool1:

I just bought the pillow for neck pain (cervical) reviewed by this guy. It has a removable fleece cover that is machine washable. It was $4.50. I like that you can squish the air out and fit it in a small spot in my carry on. It is made by Samsonite.

Do not you think it's too cheap for such a product ??

Last edited:
I agree that the airport ones I’ve seen have been reasonable and I couldn’t believe it. Marshall’s, TJ Max’s and even Homegoods have a good selection. I have a memory foam one which I find too hard and a squishy one that might be some sort of micro bead

After years of trying to be comfortable with neck pillows, I purchased this product for our last trip. Both my husband and I loved them and they made our 19+ hours on a plane so much more comfortable.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LB7REE6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I've been eyeing those turtle pillows for our upcoming HAwaii trip..... how different are they from the usual pillow? I don't really like those much and don't even bring them most of the time....

After years of trying to be comfortable with neck pillows, I purchased this product for our last trip. Both my husband and I loved them and they made our 19+ hours on a plane so much more comfortable.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LB7REE6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've been eyeing those turtle pillows for our upcoming HAwaii trip..... how different are they from the usual pillow? I don't really like those much and don't even bring them most of the time....

They are not neck pillows. They are more like wearing a turtleneck with a hard, flexible plastic liner. You wrap the fleece trtle around your neck and it secures with velcro. My boys said we looked silly wearing them, but we did not care. I was finally able to sleep without having neck or back pain.

I bought ours at Home Goods, 9.99 we have the horseshoe style and a pillow style, both memory foam, and washable covers. I went one of each and we share. I prefer the pillow as I can't stand anything around my neck. DH is good with the horseshoe style, we also use the pillow for some back support.

Burlington. very comfy memory foam but I can't remember how much I paid for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter