NCAA Anyone? Winner picks?

Who do you think is going to win it all

• Louisville :D

• North Carolina

• Conneticut

• Pittsburg

• Other - State which team

Results are only viewable after voting.
UW!!! i know jon brockman pretty personally so i gotta go with them.

And by UW you mean Wisconsin...what a good guy. I'm even a huge fan and I doubt they'll advance past the Sweet Sixteen. (I know you mean Washington)

I still haven't filled out my bracket. I need to do that soon...

I'm rooting for AU or Memphis and I think Memphis will win :)

PITT is it, this year, they got talent unlike any other year and if any of you havnt seen DeJuan Blair play you are about to witness a monster.

louisville.
:]

i should be rooting for mizzou, but ehhhhhh.
i'm not gonna.

I got Pitt. It's so cool watching the tournament because I played against a bunch of guys that are in it.
I've played against
demetri mccamey: Illinois
john scheyer: Duke
evan turner: Ohio State

Basketball sucked this year. I couldn't watch any of it without getting bored for some reason.. But, I'm going with Pittsburgh to win it all, though I'll be rooting for Louisville.

They are down...at the moment

Yup...and that totally just f**ked up my entire bracket. I made seven wrong picks in the first round. For six of those picks, I had the other team losing in the next round, so it wasn't that bad. For the other one, I had Wake winning the national championship. That sucks...

Im 28 of 32 right now...I had Wake forest, and West Virginia in my sweet 16 and the other 2 who messed me up were Illinois and Ohio State

I wanted Robert Morris to win so bad. That would be the biggest upset in history. :lmao:

No seriously, I'm rooting for Pitt, but if they continue to play like they did against ETSU yesterday, they're screwed. They should of KILLED them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter