NBA Playoffs - Who ya got?

Random thoughts -

For Canadians: I am about to break my own tv due to the wonder of the Sportsnet feed. Streaming with them is practising zen moments.

Two things on Draynond. It will amaze me 'til the end of time how much he gets away with from the refs, while others are T'd up for nothing.
But that man gives everything to his team. It is incredible.

One game was like nails on a chalkboard with the commentating. It really makes such a difference.

Ja Morant - in love. The man makes me want to get up on my bed and recreate his moves to the basket. It has been years - Baron Davis used to do that to me.

Adore the Boston crowd. If one thing will screw my Miami pick, it is Miami not having that energy in the house.

Embiid, you make my world by clapping to our fans. Oh wait, it was to the refs! :rotfl2:Specifically one. Even better. Still has not changed.

Maybe the worst pick in the draft so far
You mean this year, correct?

Last edited:
Random thoughts -

For Canadians: I am about to break my own tv due to the wonder of the Sportsnet feed. Streaming with them is practising zen moments.

Two things on Draynond. It will amaze me 'til the end of time how much he gets away with from the refs, while others are T'd up for nothing.
But that man gives everything to his team. It is incredible.

Ja Morant - in love. The man makes me want to get up on my bed and recreate his moves to the basket. It has been years - Baron Davis used to do that to me.

Adore the Boston crowd. If one thing will screw my Miami pick, it is Miami not having that energy in the house.

Embiid, you make my world by clapping to our fans. Oh wait, it was to the refs! :rotfl2:Specifically one. Even better. Still has not changed.

You mean this year, correct?
The comments were made when Poole was drafted. 2019 I believe. But they've aged like a fine limburger.

The comments were made when Poole was drafted. 2019 I believe. But they've aged like a fine limburger.
Okay. I totally misunderstood.

------------
Was trying to figure out if you actually meant all time.
As nothing beats passing up Iguodala for Rafael Araujo.

Heck take out Iguodala out of that sentence, and it still is up there for the worst ever.

Wow there is a total different feel to Boston.

And boy those Celtic fans were loud. I was away cooking for a bit and had to spin around to really look who just made the shot.

I'll just say that I wouldn't feel bad for the Suns if somehow the Pels could upset them. I hate Chris Paul with a passion. It's not just that he plays dirty (has punched a lot of opponents in the privates) and uses cheap tricks (like complaining to refs), but that the public doesn't seem to acknowledge that.

Boy oh boy that Philly crowd let them down tonight.
I know what the 76ers crowd is like. (Philadelphia fans in general for that matter.)
They will let their players know in an instant, what is up. Booing them if that is their feeling of the day. Walking out. Blah, blah, blah.

But....

It was dead in there at times last night. Just silence. What a let down. At times I was feeling like it was regular season.
Closing out at home, both players and fans were utterly perplexing.

I'll just say that I wouldn't feel bad for the Suns if somehow the Pels could upset them. I hate Chris Paul with a passion. It's not just that he plays dirty (has punched a lot of opponents in the privates) and uses cheap tricks (like complaining to refs), but that the public doesn't seem to acknowledge that.
Interesting.

I would be thrilled for him to have a championship. And I am a fan.

But there was something he said once that made me go Huh? Whatever it was I was surprised and found it really immature.

I am having some cognitive delays for the last couple of years due to health, so let's see if my damn brain can place it. :rolleyes1:drinking1

Interesting.

I would be thrilled for him to have a championship. And I am a fan.

But there was something he said once that made me go Huh? Whatever it was I was surprised and found it really immature.

I am having some cognitive delays for the last couple of years due to health, so let's see if my damn brain can place it. :rolleyes1:drinking1

He's got name recognition from the State Farm commercials. However, he's got a reputation in the NBA. Before Draymond Green was accused of intentionally trying to keep LeBron James from having any more children, Chris Paul was doing it at Wake Forest. It's not just that, but the "old geezer" game where he does his best to grab/tug/shove without being called for it by the refs.

Chris Paul is the king of groin shots. It all started at Wake Forest when Paul blatantly wound up and threw a haymaker right into the private spot of former NC State star Julius Hodge.​
Paul would receive a one-game suspension for his antics, but that hasn’t stopped him from continuing this on the next level. He can use his small stature as an excuse one time, but when you’re continuously grabbing or targeting another man’s crotch, you’ve got some problems. Chris Kaman, Kevin Durant, and Rudy Gobert have all been victims of CP3’s nutcrackers. It’s fair to say, you should probably wear a cup when Paul comes to town.​

He had absolutely no play on the ball since he'd been blown by, so he just hit him hard against the head from behind. This is the sort of play where players really need to just give up because it's extremely dangerous. I've seen similar fouls where the fouled player got clotheslined and ended up on his back with a concussion.

He's got name recognition from the State Farm commercials. However, he's got a reputation in the NBA. Before Draymond Green was accused of intentionally trying to keep LeBron James from having any more children, Chris Paul was doing it at Wake Forest. It's not just that, but the "old geezer" game where he does his best to grab/tug/shove without being called for it by the refs.

Chris Paul is the king of groin shots. It all started at Wake Forest when Paul blatantly wound up and threw a haymaker right into the private spot of former NC State star Julius Hodge.​
Paul would receive a one-game suspension for his antics, but that hasn’t stopped him from continuing this on the next level. He can use his small stature as an excuse one time, but when you’re continuously grabbing or targeting another man’s crotch, you’ve got some problems. Chris Kaman, Kevin Durant, and Rudy Gobert have all been victims of CP3’s nutcrackers. It’s fair to say, you should probably wear a cup when Paul comes to town.​

He had absolutely no play on the ball since he'd been blown by, so he just hit him hard against the head from behind. This is the sort of play where players really need to just give up because it's extremely dangerous. I've seen similar fouls where the fouled player got clotheslined and ended up on his back with a concussion.

Knew about a slight reputation, but not to that degree.

I have remembered what the comment was, it was right after the birth of one of Kobe's daughters. The third I believe. The baby had just been born, a celebration. And Paul, like other men do in the world of course, said he should keep trying to get his boy.

I thought it was extremely untimely and what an immature man would say at that moment. I was truly surprised.

Last edited:
Great game last night. Happy I stayed up. Missed Sunday all day as it was beautiful here. What happened in the game four loss (GSW). Was it the Nuggets will to not go down? Or a GS issue? (Yes I could not be lazy and go look for the recap!).

Timberwolves and Grizzlies - what a bat **** crazy series. :rotfl2:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter