NBA 2017-18 Playoffs - All Welcome

Not him as a regular person at all, but he is very arrogant on the court and feels entitled all the time. He has won too much. Steph Curry is also a winner as well, but he isn't nearly as arrogant as Lebron.

Funny, I've never seen LeBron do this on the court...
stephshimmy2k16.gif

giphy.gif

url

Funny, I've never seen LeBron do this on the court...
stephshimmy2k16.gif

giphy.gif

url
Maybe not, but how many times have we seen Lebron attempt to get on the Refs if a call doesn't go his way? How many times have we seen him make a basket a bang his chest while going down the court? How many times have w seen him speaking to opponents guarding him trying to get a rise out of them?

I'm not saying this doesn't happen all over the league because it does and it is a major reason why I don't like the NBA. There is no need for it. In the NHL if there is too much of it than someone is going to have to answer for it.

Maybe not, but how many times have we seen Lebron attempt to get on the Refs if a call doesn't go his way? How many times have we seen him make a basket a bang his chest while going down the court? How many times have w seen him speaking to opponents guarding him trying to get a rise out of them?

I'm not saying this doesn't happen all over the league because it does and it is a major reason why I don't like the NBA. There is no need for it. In the NHL if there is too much of it than someone is going to have to answer for it.

Very little of that is what I would call 'arrogance', however, IMO. LeBron does a fair amount of whining, but to also be fair, there are some fouls against him that also don't get called often just because he's so strong, it doesn't look like much of a foul. Same play on someone like Steph or James Harden and they end up looking like someone shot them. :p

I agree with you about the NBA as a whole - I get tired of watching most of the players whine and complain about calls. And all the 'look at me' stuff gets annoying too - unfortunately, that's all too common in many sports these days. Heck, nothing like an NFL player celebrating over something like making a tackle on a guy when they're down 21-0 or after that same guy caught a pass right in front of them. :rolleyes:

Very little of that is what I would call 'arrogance', however, IMO. LeBron does a fair amount of whining, but to also be fair, there are some fouls against him that also don't get called often just because he's so strong, it doesn't look like much of a foul. Same play on someone like Steph or James Harden and they end up looking like someone shot them. :p

I agree with you about the NBA as a whole - I get tired of watching most of the players whine and complain about calls. And all the 'look at me' stuff gets annoying too - unfortunately, that's all too common in many sports these days. Heck, nothing like an NFL player celebrating over something like making a tackle on a guy when they're down 21-0 or after that same guy caught a pass right in front of them. :rolleyes:
What I also get sick of in the NBA is the same teams seem to be in the Finals all the time. Cleveland and Golden State and I am getting tired of it. I am from Canada so the NFL other than a Buffalo Bills broadcast now and than I don't watch it. I solely watch the NHL as it to me is the most exciting of the sports.

What I also get sick of in the NBA is the same teams seem to be in the Finals all the time. Cleveland and Golden State and I am getting tired of it.
The Warriors did it by drafting three stars (Curry, Thompson, Green) and smartly assembling a group of role players. They were fortunate in that the salary cap went up the year that Durant was a free agent. The other thing that people don't seem to understand is that being in the Bay Area includes opportunities for things outside of basketball. Durant and Iguodala have been making connections for investments with Silicon Valley venture capitalists, where many of them come to games. I remember there was one venture capitalist who was a part owner of the Warriors until he became the lead owner of the Kings.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23532594/how-kevin-durant-building-silicon-valley-empire

While I don't necessarily care for the way the Cavs were assembled, they did end up drafting key players who were either part of their core or were traded for other players. I'm not quite sure how they're doing it now after they've traded away much of their core group that got them to the Finals the last three seasons.

I agree with Curry is as arrogant as you could get, and I could see not liking Lebron, but iif it comes down to Cleve and Golden St, its like the 22nd and 3rd best plays in the world gang up on the best. Golden St has the media darlings backing, but I puke a little inside my mouth every time I see them

Finally LeBron takes a rest. He looks so worn.

Good on Tatum, what a game for him.

Go Celtics!!! They are playing without their 2 best players and they are going to game 7 against the Cavs. If Kyrie and Heywood were playing the C's would have swept this series. If they ever could get to the NBA Finals without their 2 best players, it would be one of the greatest accomplishes in recent NBA history.

If Kyrie and Heywood were playing the C's would have swept this series.

It's been a spectacular run by Boston, for sure. But sweeping the series with Kyrie and Hayward? Nah. Your guys are out there playing team ball and pushing the ball up the court. Kyrie, no matter how talented doesn't excel at either.

And there is no way in hell Lebron would have allowed a sweep.

And since Boston is young, those guys are playing fearlessly. Who knows how they all would jell putting the top two players back in.

But I am excited for next year, things are changing in so many markets.

Last edited:
No Boston hater here (but could do without Morris!)

I have two great loves in the TD Garden tonight low-key, LeBron and my great love Jeff Van Gundy. :love: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter