Navigator's Verandah - Magic

swimfin

DIS Veteran
Hi!
Has anybody had the opportunity to sail in one of the staterooms that is a navigator's verandah on the Magic? Specifically looking at stateroom 7628 or so. This would be for a Mediterranean cruise. Thanks!
Cheers!

We were in 7122 on the Wonder this year and it was a navigators veranda and our DD really liked it. It is more closed in that a normal veranda but she didnt mind.

We were in 6140 on the Magic,navigators veranda was fine, but we didn't know that this was a connecting room. We had quiet neighbors,but would avoid in the future.

We were in 6636 back in 2011 and loved the room and the Navigators Veranda. We liked that it was partially enclosed and made the Veranda feel peaceful and quiet. We have room 6136 booked for the Med in 2018 and looking forward to having the same room; but on the opposite side of the ship this time.

Psy

We were in 6636 back in 2011 and loved the room and the Navigators Veranda. We liked that it was partially enclosed and made the Veranda feel peaceful and quiet. We have room 6136 booked for the Med in 2018 and looking forward to having the same room; but on the opposite side of the ship this time.

Psy
We had 6636 for last year’s DVC Member Cruise. It was my first stay in a Navigatir Veranda, it was enjoyable, and we have booked others for some future cruises.

THANK YOU everyone!!! Sorry for creating a similar post yesterday ... I forgot I posted this and didn't get alerts to replies! Glad to hear the Navigator's is a good choice!!! Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter