Na'vi River vs. FOP fast pass

ConnecticutNonna

DIS Veteran
Which would you fp and why?
Are there any other options to see both?
What sayeth you oh thou greatest sages?
(I know, a bit much...)
TIA,
Nonna

FP FOP. Na'avi River was nice, but it was no way worth waiting in 60+ minute line or not getting a FOP FP. However, if a FP for FOP is unavailable, I'd get it for Na'avi River.

My mother would probably argue otherwise because FOP made her severely motion sick though, so I guess it depends on the person.

FoP. Navi is neat but super short. I’d rope drop that or wait until the line is less than 30 minutes or skip it altogether. FoP is really something unlike anything before.

FP for FOP. Not only is the line much longer than NRJ, but NRJ is much easier to rope drop. Even rope dropping FOP can get you a 2-3 hour wait. Rope dropping NRJ can get you a 20-30 minute wait.

I couldn't get a FP for FOP so got one for Navi. I waited in the stand by for FOP and honestly it was worth the wait IMO. I was glad I hadn't waited in line for Navi though. So in a way waiting for FOP was more rewarding. I loved it so much I did stand by 3 times during my trip and didn't regret it.

FOP definetly!!! Now we did a day and a half for AK to see everything so we FP's Navi one day and FOP the next. I would not wait for Navi in a long stand by line, however FOP is worth it!!

So we have a fp for FOP at 9:10, going to rope drop Navi. Based on others experiences, they open two rides earlier than regular park time. Will we be able to walk around Pandora after Navi and before FOP if the park isnt officially open yet?

Absolutely FoP! That line gets ridiculous. We saw it at 300 minutes once when were there last month. It is a great ride, too. We did NRJ a few minutes after RD (20 minute wait) and waited 30 minutes another day. I wouldn't wait longer than that for NRJ.

Does FOP have a shorter capacity? or it is possible that Disney releases more times? (Today was 60 days and at 7 on the dot no FP's were available)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter