• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Naturalist Presentation Broadcast in Staterooms?

Mom-2-2Princesses

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I saw a passing reference somewhere to the effect that the naturalist presentations on the DCL Alaska cruises are also broadcast in the staterooms. Is that correct? Does anyone know the approximate times of the broadcasts? I assume the broadcasts take place after the live presentations?

Yes DCL will replay the Naturalists presentations throughout the cruise. It is like a never ending loop. No set time for any set presentation from what I remember.

On Tracy Arm day you can hear the naturalists presentation live in your stateroom as you are traveling through the fjord.

The naturalist presentations are great from any location in the theater. Doug Jones even puts his room number on the screen and stays around a bit after each presentation to answer your questions. There are four presentations. The last one, on bears, is given during the last "at sea" day...it should be earlier, in case you encounter one of the furballs during an excursion. As mentioned earlier, they are repeated on your stateroom tv several times a day. We found it better in person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter