national rates are going down for may.

L

LISALISA36

our rate for may has went down by 50.00.

we have a car for 7 days for 198.02

except it is now in my name. was in my hubby's name.
but when i try to do it with his emerald card the price doubles up to 350.00.

i wont be driving ,,but i guess thats o.k since we both have emerald cards.
i just dont understand the price difference,,any one else have this problem?

Please share with us what codes and coupons you used. I have a list of the codes and coupons from mousesavers, but it's great when someone else has crunched the numbers for you. We are going in May and the best I've gotten was $167 a week full size base amount before taxes/fees.

LisaLisa36,
The same thing has happened to me at National and Alamo. I get rid of all my cookies, and then go back, and get a better price.

It's like they track your visits and charge you more because you keep coming back!:rolleyes:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Originally posted by cindala

The same thing has happened to me at National and Alamo. I get rid of all my cookies, and then go back, and get a better price.

It's like they track your visits and charge you more because you keep coming back!

How do you clear your cookies? I've heard this before but not sure how to do it. Thanks for any help.

VERY INTERESTING! I KEEP CHECKING,,YESTERDAY THEY GAVE ME A PRICE OF 350.00... NO WAY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter