National or who for car rental? Codes that work for cdns.

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
Tell me all you can, my dh is booking for Jan and we have no idea where to book> we saw on transportation board all sorts of hints but these may not apply to us. Thanks once again. Getting down to the wire.
(I have no idea how one gets a car for around $290 for nine days as one poster says!!!)

There are lots of deals in january on rental cars (no difference whether the drivers are Canadian or not)

Here's just a couple that I know of:

Alamo is offering a great deal in January

On their website - from their front page choose "Hot Deals"
Look down the page and click on Florida and Hawaii Specials (from $22 per day)

I filled out the form for some random week in january and got:

Compact 4-Door/Automatic/Air
Chevrolet Cavalier or Similar
$115.00 Rental Period (plus taxes and stuff)

Thrifty has cars in January for great prices too - Neon for $99.88 a week which comes out to 142. with all the taxes and fees added on.

If I'm not mistaken both of those companies are off-site - that is they require taking a shuttle bus to their place to pick up and drop off.

For Comparisons use
Orbitz.com

and sometimes
expedia.ca has a deal others don't have.
Good luck

We like Dollar. Check out Mousesavers.com for codes.
We got a good rate for fullsize in May using DESTC.

We used Dollar for our trip in November. Used the codes from Mousesavers and got a great rate for a minivan. Also joined their loyalty program - Fastlane. Had a clerk leave the regular area to serve me ahead of others once I walked over to their Fastlane area. Returning vehicle was a similar breeze. Best of all - Dollar is onsite at the airport. I don't think you can save enough to compensate for not being onsite.

Gary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter