National Emerald Isle

fkj2

DIS Veteran
So, is signing up for the Emerald Isle really that good of a thing? Can someone give me a brief description of what perks it provides? Thanks.

It is all we ever use.........off the plane, rent a little 3 wheel cart for a buck fifty, haul the luggage out the door across the walk to National, take your pick of about 20 or 30 cars, ( we got a Dodge Intrepid last week) load up, drive to the exit, give the person your Em Isle card and DL and your gone, about 10 minutes from baggage carousel to the highway.....and this trip I had a rate of 144 a week...........by the way I changed the rate 4 times in 2months as the Intrnet prices go up and down almost daily.....I went from 175 to 144 in a two weeks before our trip.............with Em Isle there is no counter, no sales, no line, and a great price.... always look for discount codes either here from time to time, in travel books, through your work, etc......Ted from Iowa

So, it's a free sign-up until when and other than that it costs how much? Thanks.

No other costs, I signed up free at my work.....when you go on line to national car rental, put in your number and it will take you step by step.......many smaller rental markets do not have emerald isle, so then you jut use the counter service or I then shop all the rentals at the small airport for the best deal, as the advantage of EI is the convenience....ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter