Nassau Glass Bottom Boat Tour

rykdad

Mouseketeer
DS (almost 11) and I just browsed through the list of Nassau excursions to see if any of them interested him. I also told him to take into account the price. He showed quite a bit of interest in the Glass Bottom Boat Tour. Can any of you who have taken this excursion comment? Our fallback plan is the Pirates Museum and walking around town. My wife and I have been to Nassau before when we took a RCCL cruise a few years back, but this is the first time for DS and DD (6).

IMHO, the glass bottomed boat was not worth it. The colors were very washed out and we really didn't see much of anything once we got to the site.

Maybe the time of year is a factor. . . . we went in December.

good luck!

i too am in the same opinion that it was not worth the money. Instead, I would recommend that you take that money and purchase some inexpensive snorkel gear and go that route if you wanted to do something like that.

I have to agree with the two above posters. We did this excursion in Sept. My DH, children and I were very dissappointed.

The surry ride was pretty good. If I remember correctly it was around $25.

Good luck and have a great time,
Donna

I also wouldn't recommend it. It was a waste of time and money IMHO. They had so many people on our boat that we had to go down to the bottom of the boat in shifts. My kids were 3 at the time and couldn't see over the wall and down into the glass area and the wall wasn't wide enough for them to sit on it and peer over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter