Nassau, Comfort Suites by Atlantis

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
Anyone done the Mousesavers recommends Comfort Suites trick?

You book a night at the comfort suites and get aquaventure and dig access much cheaper than disney excursion prices?

Yes, twice--- super easy.

Is it worth all the trouble for a 1st and maybe only cruise? We are budget conscious and were just planning to maybe do a carriage ride around Nassau and shop a bit. I don't know that I can convince my family to get a room at a hotel, I think my wife and in-laws won't get it. We would love to have a dolphin experience but for a family of 6 that's going to run about $900 for 30min with dolphins on Blue Lagoon. Won't there be plenty to do on the ship? Ours is just a 4-night cruise.

If you want to enjoy Atlantis and not have to over-pay for the experience then Comfort Suites is the way to go. Very easy and cheaper way to get your whole family into Atlantis pools.

If you are doing the deep water dolphin swim and aquaventure is Comfort Suites still cheaper? From what I have found I cannot find a cheaper way then the excursion price but I am not sure if I am missing something?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter