4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi
I seem to remember there was a beach just behind senor 🐸 frog
it was as I recall free to go was there last time maybe 7-8 years ago
is it still so ?
anyone knows ? If we can still go ?
it was again if I remember right maybe like 15 min or so from port
what I don’t remember was there bathrooms ?
thanks

I believe you're thinking of Junkanoo Beach. It's...gross. Free, yes, but full of trash, sharp objects (glass & metal) and no bathrooms that I could find. Your mileage may vary, but we're never going back there

There has been quite a bit of construction in Nassau with the Pointe and Margaritaville and the ongoing renovation of the cruise pier area. Senor Frog's is on the water, but does not have beach access.

I had the exact opposite experience than PP. We went to Junkanoo about 6 years ago.
We didn't want to stay on the ship all day but our DDs were too little for any excursions.
We had also read some mixed reviews but figured we would give it a try
We walked from port. It was about a 15-20m walk IIRC.
The beach was clean, we didn't see any trash in the sand or water.
We rented some chairs and got yummy jerk chicken platters for lunch.
We stayed about 3 hours and would have longer had we gotten of the ship sooner.
It was one of our best days!

Again this was a while ago so things might have changed.

I had the exact opposite experience than PP. We went to Junkanoo about 6 years ago.
We didn't want to stay on the ship all day but our DDs were too little for any excursions.
We had also read some mixed reviews but figured we would give it a try
We walked from port. It was about a 15-20m walk IIRC.
The beach was clean, we didn't see any trash in the sand or water.
We rented some chairs and got yummy jerk chicken platters for lunch.
We stayed about 3 hours and would have longer had we gotten of the ship sooner.
It was one of our best days!

Again this was a while ago so things might have changed.
Any washroom ?

We have gotten day passes to the British Colonial Hilton, which is right next door to Senor Frogs. You can walk there in about 15 min, or take a cab for a few bucks. The day pass came with a food credit, so we ate lunch there. Its not a large place, but the beach is nice, food was pretty decent. Its nice to be so close to the ship, which means we didnt waste any travel time getting there and we could leave and get back to ship quickly and easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter