Nassau Beach Day or other ideas?

firstwdw

DIS Veteran
what beaches are easy to get to/from in addition to Junkanoo? Is there a water taxi or an easy/safe way to get to/from the port?

No answers? I think perhaps so many just stay on the boat. Do some research on Cable Beach. There are some nearby islands that have beaches - all with mixed reviews. I was prepared to try the beach excursion at Blue Lagoon next time I went to Nassau, but then they had a ferry/water taxi accident two months ago in rough seas. When cruise lines are going to return there is still in question.

I love the water in the Bahamas, but just haven’t found that sweet spot in Nassau (of course, visiting Castaway Cay sort of overshadows Nassau). I have been to the Atlantis water park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter