• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!Narnia!

Did you like the Chronicals of Narnia?

• I loved it!

• I liked it.

• It was okay.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishTink

DIS Veteran
Hey guys I haven't been on in a while but I'm back. Well anyways who has seen the chronicals of narnia? OMG! I have, I L00000VE that movie! My friend and I are obsessed with it! Also Peter is a total h000ttie! Here are some pics:

6041-narnia-g2b.jpg
mid_right.jpg
narnia_06.jpg

narnia.jpg

I love it as well!! Definently one of my top-favorite movies. I've been a huge fan of the books since I was about 6, and was kind of nervous about how the movies would come out. But I think they did such a good job of staying true to the books, multiplying the action properly (Lewis is a minimalist writer, and leaves a lot to the imagination of the reader, which is good for a book but not for a movie) and showcasing what children are imagining in their heads, and making it an enjoyable film for all kinds of people...not just one group or anything. LOVE it. :goodvibes

16_narnia.jpg

i love that movie and we are doing it in drama i am edmund in the play

I loved it!! People are saying that Susan, I dont know her name in real life, and Peter, I forget his name in real life; ( :rotfl: ) are going out or something like that....Does anybody know if that is true? :confused3

I went to see it with my best friend when it was on at the cinema!
I loved it!
It was a great film :thumbsup2 We both really enjoyed it

I haven't seen it. I've seen a little part of it and I liked what I saw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter