Narcossee’s Dinner Reservations??? Edited…End of February and beginning of March now available

DaisyNY

DIS Veteran
Couldn’t find any Narcosee’s reservations at 60+ days out…do they release their reservations later? Looking for February 27…

I'm also waiting to make reservations at Narcoosee's for early March and found nothing! I noticed the last day that seems to be available is Feb 22nd. This sometimes seems to happen that a restaurant is delayed in releasing ADR's. My last trip, SciFi Dine In didn't have ADR's available until 53 days. Hopefully that's the case here and ADR's for the blocked off dates will be available soon. I believe Narcoosee's just went through a refresh so I can't see it being closed again so soon for any kind of refurbishment. Best advice I can give is to keep checking.

Couldn’t find any Narcosee’s reservations at 60+ days out…do they release their reservations later? Looking for February 27…
Narcoossee's has been slow to roll out reservations for many months now. Keep checking back. Good luck!

For our 12/2022 trip I made all our dining reservations within 48 hours of dining. Most places had same night, next night availability (many time slots). Doing the same thing for our next trip. I got nothing 60 days out.

For our 12/2022 trip I made all our dining reservations within 48 hours of dining. Most places had same night, next night availability (many time slots). Doing the same thing for our next trip. I got nothing 60 days out.
I agree this strategy (or lack of) has been working out well for a long while now. I'm just not sure it's gong to be so easy once free dining starts up again.

Add me to the list of those trying to get Narcoosee's. Nothing today when my window opened.

Wish I was bold enough to wait until 2 days before to book everything, but I am really bad at flying by the seat of my pants. Some of the hard to get reservations (Space 220, Cinderella's Royal Table, etc) I would not want to risk waiting and not getting them.

Add me to the list of those trying to get Narcoosee's. Nothing today when my window opened.

Wish I was bold enough to wait until 2 days before to book everything, but I am really bad at flying by the seat of my pants. Some of the hard to get reservations (Space 220, Cinderella's Royal Table, etc) I would not want to risk waiting and not getting them.
Me too!

I did notice that reservations are open until 2/21…will keep checking for our 2/27 visit- hopefully finds something that works in the nine days!

Originally it was, but there’s nothing going on at or near Narcoossee’s anymore. So who knows what the hold ups are anymore.
Crazy…same thing for our November 2023 trip…if you’re staying on site and have 60 day reservation advantage…it just doesn’t work unless you’re constantly checking!

Crazy…same thing for our November 2023 trip…if you’re staying on site and have 60 day reservation advantage…it just doesn’t work unless you’re constantly checking!
For my last 3 trips, all within the past 18 months, I was able to secure all of my ADR’s at 60 days out except for Narcoossee’s! They are obviously not releasing availability when all of the other restaurants are.

Narcosees reservations finally up for end of February and beginning of March…just checked and reserved for dates we’re going!
YES!!! Thank you for updating us. Just snagged a reservation for the exact date and time we wanted. Can't wait!

Narcosees reservations finally up for end of February and beginning of March…just checked and reserved for dates we’re going!
Thanks! I’ve been checking several times a day for late February. I checked just before 11:30 last night & it still wasn’t there. Pretty much all times available for February 28th right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter