• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcosee's is best hands down in my opinion!

We just returned from WDW last Saturday and we stopped at Narcosee's for dinner on Friday. We had the butter poached lobster tail and added the fillet mignon instead of the regular steak at a markup of $27 per plate. I have to say the filet mignon was worth every penny. Both my wife and I had the same and both agreed it was succulent! We love Narcosee's!! We have never been disappointed there!

Many years ago my husband went to pick up his water glass at Citricos, and the entire bowl of the glass broke off from the stem and fell on the table and rolled around between our plates! I was mortified, but our waiter swooped right in like a ninja and cleaned it all up, and then brought DH a new glass with a Mickey straw!!!!
The same thing happened to me at the cafe! Diet soda all over my white pants! It took me a second to realize what happened since i was holding the glass in my hand. Staff was so nice and manager offered to have my pants cleaned but we were checking out later that day. My DH had a good laugh over the expression on my face when it first happened. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter