Narcoossee's Dinner/fireworks

lovinthefall08

Earning My Ears
I have an adr for Narcoossee @ 8:45pm. Wishes starts at 10. I'm guessing we would be finishing up just as the fireworks start. My question is can you see the fireworks from any table or should we try to request a specific area?

There is a wraparound porch along the back of the restaurant where most people watch the fireworks from. We had a window seat but our view was blocked by those watching outside so we got up and stood out there. It is a great view!:goodvibes

There is a wraparound porch along the back of the restaurant where most people watch the fireworks from. We had a window seat but our view was blocked by those watching outside so we got up and stood out there. It is a great view!:goodvibes

So, if you finish up your dinner are you allowed to order a drink and hang around outside for awhile... or no? How close do you need to plan it?

I would not "hang around". :lmao:
It's so much nicer to walk to the beach take a chair and watch from there or walk to the boat dock and watch from there.You get a much better view from those two places than the crowded porch from the restaurant.

We went out during dinner to watch wishes on the porch. Actually they delayed the delivery of our entrees so we could see them. It was a fun place to watch them from, a very different view vs Mk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter