Narcoossee's - closed from September 17th until mid October

Yep, can confirm - seems like the opened days yesterday. I was able to snag a time for early Sept.

Did anyone have any luck snagging a reservation for Sept 16th onward? I've been trying since my booking window opened with no luck. Its amazing, I see a 5pm reservation for tonight but nothing past 8/31.

Did anyone have any luck snagging a reservation for Sept 16th onward? I've been trying since my booking window opened with no luck. Its amazing, I see a 5pm reservation for tonight but nothing past 8/31.

Narcoossee’s is currently open for booking up to, and including, September 9, 2023. Hopefully they will be dropping the rest of September soon. They seem to open a couple weeks at a time, but just a few weeks before the dining date (there have been some variations in when they open, but that is just what I have generally observed)

Attachments

• E21506D7-4717-45A3-AAEA-575F9D585E9E.png
    E21506D7-4717-45A3-AAEA-575F9D585E9E.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 5

Narcoossee’s is currently open for booking up to, and including, September 9, 2023. Hopefully they will be dropping the rest of September soon. They seem to open a couple weeks at a time, but just a few weeks before the dining date (there have been some variations in when they open, but that is just what I have generally observed)
Great - thanks for the update and I'll keep checking!

A bit frustrating they are doing it differently than other restaurants! This is my mom's must do for the end of October, so just will keep checking.

If anyone eats here would you be willing to ask someone, other than the hostesses, why their ressies do not open with the rest of the WDW restaurants?

The next batch just dropped! I got Sept 12th and it looks like they're up through the 16th.

I have checked every day since my dining window opened up. Nothing.

Today, (one week before my trip) all of a sudden there were 5 openings for the night we wanted. I'm so excited.

I would say to keep trying, you never know.

Got ours! So few options for two, even as soon as they dropped…

We’ve been twice since they reopened & noticed they have very few tables for 2. The Disney ADR system doesn’t automatically offer tables for 4 to a party of 2. When I can’t find an ADR for 2, I automatically check for 4. One of my our Narcoossee’s ADRs was for 4. I just changed it to 2 when I did online check in. No problem doing that.

We’ve been twice since they reopened & noticed they have very few tables for 2. The Disney ADR system doesn’t automatically offer tables for 4 to a party of 2. When I can’t find an ADR for 2, I automatically check for 4. One of my our Narcoossee’s ADRs was for 4. I just changed it to 2 when I did online check in. No problem doing that.

Yes, I ended up making an ADR for 3 - lots of openings at more ideal times.

I had to do the same exact thing. It was either that or eat dinner at 5 PM.

I've been checking everyday for our October trip. Narcossee's failure to load their reservation at 60 days is inconsiderate Disney is great at enforcing its time limits: don't try to hop to a second park at 1:55PM; don't miscount 60 days and try to re-new your AP one day early. So don't set a dining reservation window at 60 days & allow a restaurant to hold off dropping their reservations.

This is still a problem?? What's going on there? This has to be a glitch they haven't been able to/care to fix yet because no way they would keep doing this on purpose.

Just gave in and put a place holder reservation for the date I was holding for Narcossee. Not sure if I will cancel the place holder if Narcossee finally opens up. I really can't guess on the reasoning for "not dropping" the Narcossee reservations and we'll never get an explanation from WDW. But they are sorry for any inconvenience that it may cause LOL

wonky this is still going on by a Disney owned property. every other place is loaded up properly and they aren't. it's so weird. I can see a place like il Mulino who is not Disney owned and run but one of their own places is odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter