• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcoossee's - closed from September 17th until mid October

Not sure if this helps you or not, i’ve been checking obsessively. If you punch in party of 3 (not 2, not 4) on Aug 14th there’s a few resos available. If you’re like me and have a party of 2, you can book for 3 and then when you check in the day of it allows you to adjust your party by one person. I have not been able to find anything beyond Aug 14th for any party size, and I began checking at my 60+10 the second it opened up. So bizarre.
Great tip! Amazing how many options there are for 3 vs. 2…

any luck with Narcoosee or hear why you cant book ?
Still nothing. Been trying for weeks. Reservation availability seems to stop after August 15. The ADR CMs were as baffled as the rest of us. I try literally 10 or 20 times a day (refreshing) and I've been doing that for weeks. Not a single time slot anywhere, so something is up (beyond popularity).

Great tip! Amazing how many options there are for 3 vs. 2…
It's so weird to me too, because there's nothing for 2 or 4... but i've never seen a table that exclusively sits 3 people. What a bizarre system. I remember the good ol days of having to call (long distance no less) every day to make my reservations 180 days out.

Still nothing. Been trying for weeks. Reservation availability seems to stop after August 15. The ADR CMs were as baffled as the rest of us. I try literally 10 or 20 times a day (refreshing) and I've been doing that for weeks. Not a single time slot anywhere, so something is up (beyond popularity).
Just set up a dining alert with TP. Within 15 mins of them dropping ADRs you’ll be notified, in the meantime your sanity will thank you.

Just set up a dining alert with TP. Within 15 mins of them dropping ADRs you’ll be notified, in the meantime your sanity will thank you.
I have a *********** alert set up but I also check in the morning since I get up around the time reservations drop every morning. When the next block finally drops I'm going to book and then immediately come here to tell everyone else trying to get a reservation!

Even tonight, if you punch in 2 people there are no reservations, but 3 people... there's infinite amounts of availability. What a bizarre glitch.

I am still trying for august 21st week and having no luck it hasn't been available since the 60 day dining reservation window opened

I am still trying for august 21st week and having no luck it hasn't been available since the 60 day dining reservation window opened
Same boat. Trying to get a res for 3 people August 16, 17, 18 or 19 and absolutely nothing since the first minute of our 60+10. It's bizarre whatever's going on.

Same boat. Trying to get a res for 3 people August 16, 17, 18 or 19 and absolutely nothing since the first minute of our 60+10. It's bizarre whatever's going on.
Looking at availability calendars that are online it seems that they really haven't released reservations past August 15th yet. The same thing happened when they re-opened from the refresh earlier this year but I would have thought that'd just be for a test-and-adjust period. They must still be on a weird release cadence.

Looking at availability calendars that are online it seems that they really haven't released reservations past August 15th yet. The same thing happened when they re-opened from the refresh earlier this year but I would have thought that'd just be for a test-and-adjust period. They must still be on a weird release cadence.
Exactly! I was hoping that maybe at the 30-day mark things would populate...but that passed yesterday. And so we wait... I called and chatted with the ADR CMs and they were as baffled as I am, so at least it's not just me (which is always the first things I like to check, lol).

I forget the vlog I saw recently but someone went to narcoosee and the restaurant was empty and the cast member said they were having problems with the online booking system I wish I remember what vlog that was I didnt pay attention to it at the time because its didnt apply to me ...until now lol

That's such a shame for those cast members relying on the tips. If they only knew how desperate we were to come! Disney, please take my money.

I forget the vlog I saw recently but someone went to narcoosee and the restaurant was empty and the cast member said they were having problems with the online booking system I wish I remember what vlog that was I didnt pay attention to it at the time because its didnt apply to me ...until now lol
Well that's awful. I'd call the restaurant directly to book if I could!

Is it closing on the 16th or something... It's so bizarre. Still tons of resos available on the 15th for 3 people.

Is it closing on the 16th or something... It's so bizarre. Still tons of resos available on the 15th for 3 people.
I know I had read awhile back they were going to have to close for some minor repairs after the major renovations to complete it so maybe the end of august is that time frame its just really bizarre you cant book

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter