• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcoossee's - closed from September 17th until mid October

Still nothing past the 15th. Can anyone whose reservations opened up a couple weeks ago verify how long it took to release their weeks?

I made my ADRs for late June/ early July trip on April 28. Narcoossee’s opened on May 18th for the July 2nd ADR I wanted. I don’t remember how far out they went, but I believe all dates that should have been available were opened at the same time. I also think when I was looking, dates were open until about June 15 or 16. After that, nothing seemed to be available until that release on May 18.

I made my ADRs for late June/ early July trip on April 28. Narcoossee’s opened on May 18th for the July 2nd ADR I wanted. I don’t remember how far out they went, but I believe all dates that should have been available were opened at the same time. I also think when I was looking, dates were open until about June 15 or 16. After that, nothing seemed to be available until that release on May 18.
That looks like 45 days prior. Thanks for this info....I will be on the lookout.

I have never stalked an ADR the way I'm stalking Narcoossee's for June. I know it's popular. I know it just reopened, but there should be something, in some time slot, over a period of 5 days for just 2 people, right? Anyone else finding this one more elusive than it used to be?
I had this same problem with Flying Fish in February. I could not find a single reservation for 2 people. I had thought maybe they weren’t going to be open while we were there. When we got to Disney, they were open. I have no idea why I couldn’t get a reservation ahead of time. So disappointing.

I have the same issue for mid/late August for Narcoosees. There seems to be a blocked out time frame. If anyone was able to get an ADR for 8/14-8/20 please let me know. Thanks.

I have the same issue for mid/late August for Narcoosees. There seems to be a blocked out time frame. If anyone was able to get an ADR for 8/14-8/20 please let me know. Thanks.
Not sure if this helps you or not, i’ve been checking obsessively. If you punch in party of 3 (not 2, not 4) on Aug 14th there’s a few resos available. If you’re like me and have a party of 2, you can book for 3 and then when you check in the day of it allows you to adjust your party by one person. I have not been able to find anything beyond Aug 14th for any party size, and I began checking at my 60+10 the second it opened up. So bizarre.

Not sure if this helps you or not, i’ve been checking obsessively. If you punch in party of 3 (not 2, not 4) on Aug 14th there’s a few resos available. If you’re like me and have a party of 2, you can book for 3 and then when you check in the day of it allows you to adjust your party by one person. I have not been able to find anything beyond Aug 14th for any party size, and I began checking at my 60+10 the second it opened up. So bizarre.
Thank you! Just got my reservation using this method!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if anyone has called and had better luck with the end of august.

I was wondering if anyone has called and had better luck with the end of august.
I'm in the same boat with constantly checking for reservations online. Please let us know if you have better luck calling!

Bumping this thread. I’m able to book ADR’s this week and really want to eat at Narcoossees. I hope they add additional days soon.

Anyone have any luck booking Narcoossees? My booking window opened this past weekend and no times showing.
My booking window opened yesterday for through Sept. 15th and there was nothing. I could book Victoria and Alberts (VERY tempting) but not Narcoossee's. The block of reservations must still not be out.

Spoke to one CM today and was told that all the reservations were booked up, lol. Then another one told me that they only released through Aug 15 and to keep checking back daily.

Yeah it's impossible that they're gone because I checked literally the second it opened at 60+10. I have touring plans checking, and I check every day. It hasn't opened beyond the 15th. I feel like all of us who end up going in late August are going to give each other the IYKYK look when we're sitting at our tables lol

They keep opening them up in intervals. When I went last night I could've modified to many other times. Also...best meal on campus. Never fails to deliver especially the scallops

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter