• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcoossee's - closed from September 17th until mid October

I am at 25ish days until my trip and have been trying for a Narcoosees reservation since 60+8. I finally made a free reservation finder request on touring plans and this morning I had notices about 2 available times. I was able to book 1. So much easier than what I have been doing for the last 35ish days. I highly recommend making a reservation finder request to help.

Thanks! I was able to make my ADR for July 2nd after reading your post. They must have been just loading them. At first I got no ADRs available. Refreshed twice & got times. Had to ditch Steakhouse 71 so now trying to find a different day for that. Thanks!

edit: got the notice from TP’s adr finder as I was finalizing my reservation, so I’m pretty sure they were just being released.

Only goes up to the 2nd July it seems and we need the 4th. It’s showing dates loaded to the 17th July now but nothing bookable after the 2nd as I’ve tried every date after then and no times are showing for any of those dates. If they’re going to load them at least load it properly and stop faffing around.

Last edited:
Only goes up to the 2nd July it seems and we need the 4th. It’s showing dates loaded to the 17th July now but nothing bookable after the 2nd as I’ve tried every date after then and no times are showing for any of those dates. If they’re going to load them at least load it properly and stop faffing around.

Thanks. I was also considering the 3rd & wondered if I missed that date.

Has anyone eaten there recently. I have reservations this weekend but I'm worried about the new menu.

I don't eat seafood and would normaly order the filet mignon. Now I only see that option as the surf and turf.

Anyone have success ordering just the filet mignon?

Has anyone eaten there recently. I have reservations this weekend but I'm worried about the new menu.

I don't eat seafood and would normaly order the filet mignon. Now I only see that option as the surf and turf.

Anyone have success ordering just the filet mignon?

We ate there in early April, just a few days after they opened. My husband doesn’t eat seafood either & ordered the strip steak. He didn’t want to ask about just getting the fillet but I did. The server said they will let you order just the fillet, 2 lobster tails or 2 fillets, pretty much whatever combination you want. I didn’t ask the price for just the fillet tho. My post after eating there:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/narcoosee’s-reopening-april-1.3910500/post-64725131

We ate there in early April, just a few days after they opened. My husband doesn’t eat seafood either & ordered the strip steak. He didn’t want to ask about just getting the fillet but I did. The server said they will let you order just the fillet, 2 lobster tails or 2 fillets, pretty much whatever combination you want. I didn’t ask the price for just the fillet tho. My post after eating there:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/narcoosee’s-reopening-april-1.3910500/post-64725131
Thanks so much!

I thought it was still closed for renovations but was re-opening in June sometime, keep trying or maybe call WDW Dining and find out whats going on

I thought it was still closed for renovations but was re-opening in June sometime, keep trying or maybe call WDW Dining and find out whats going on

It reopened Easter weekend. There was talk of needing a few things needing to be finished in a June but nothing specific was announced. There has been a lag in ADRs loading, with them releasing dates in batches. It looks like everything is loaded now as several of us have now gotten the reservations we wanted.

My window opened today for week of Aug 18-25 and not one Narcoosee ressie available. Has to be that they haven't loaded them in yet. Anyone going that week and able to grab one?

Sounds like the same thing that happened for early July. Keep checking, frequently & maybe set up some ADR finders. Hope you get the spots you‘re looking for. 🤞🏻

Still nothing past the 15th. Can anyone whose reservations opened up a couple weeks ago verify how long it took to release their weeks?

My window opened today for week of Aug 18-25 and not one Narcoosee ressie available. Has to be that they haven't loaded them in yet. Anyone going that week and able to grab one?
We are going that same week (19-26) and also can't get a single reservation. I'm thinking they must be releasing on a delayed schedule, but I wish I knew what that schedule was so I didn't have to look everyday haha. I'm not really trying to pay money for a reservation finder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter