Narcoossee’s

It's just weird that Disney Dining has no clue either. Who is eating in the restaurant if no one can make reservations?

6/11 is the latest I’ve seen available reservations, so people are currently eating there. Nothing available after that, though.

It seems like times haven’t been loaded beyond 6/11 and if that’s the case, I would expect to see lots of availability open all at once.

If that isn’t it, then perhaps they are closing for some post renovation work that needs to be done. Seems unlikely but who knows?

Ok I’m seeing plenty of availability until July 1st but nothing after so apparently they’re slow playing reservations. Wondering if the rest of July opens up right away or if they wait a few weeks like it seems they’re doing. Either way I want their scallops!

Just got reservation alert this morning for my July date. Switched my ressies and now we are eating at Narcoosee’s… woohoo!

They’ve only loaded until the 2nd July. The dates are showing up to the 17th July but nothing is currently bookable after the 2nd as we’re looking for the 4th.

I am 60 + 5 today and was able to make Narcoosees for 7/22, it was also available several other evenings of our 7/22-7/27 window. We have never been, nor have we ever stayed at Grand Floridian before- doing both this trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter