Narcoossee’s

HeadintheClouds

MCO by way of GSP ♥
Has anyone booked Narcoossee’s for July? I’ve been testing to see how hard it is to get but I haven’t seen any availability. My 60+10 is tomorrow so just wondering.

Judging by the last few posts on this thread (linked below), availability is not opening at the 60 day mark like other reservations. This happens sometimes. Looks like availability is showing about 30-45 days prior (I didn’t do the math- I just see comments about “it opened in March for my April trip, it opened in April for my May trip” and so on).
https://www.disboards.com/threads/unable-to-see-narcoosees-availability.3913148/

Yep I had the same problem this morning. Zero availability for my early July trip, so my guess is the reservations haven’t been loaded for July yet. ETA: my 60 day mark for my June 29 arrival is today.

Yep I had the same problem this morning. Zero availability for my early July trip, so my guess is the reservations haven’t been loaded for July yet. ETA: my 60 day mark for my June 29 arrival is today.
Right now June 30th isn't available for any ADRs - is that because May has 31 days and thus out of the 60 day range for July?

Right now June 30th isn't available for any ADRs - is that because May has 31 days and thus out of the 60 day range for July?
Yes.

60 days from today would be June 29.
60 days from tomorrow would be June 30.

June 30 would currently only be open to an on-site guest checking in on June 21- June 29 using the 60+10 benefit.

It doesn’t matter how many days any one month has, it only counts the number of days that are 60 days prior to check-in. Without a resort reservation only reservations 60 days out would show and for June 30 that would be tomorrow (May 1). Also not all reservations show at the 60 day mark (in case that window opens up tomorrow for some and they still can’t see availability for something on June 29).

Yes.

60 days from today would be June 29.
60 days from tomorrow would be June 30.

June 30 would currently only be open to an on-site guest checking in on June 21- June 29 using the 60+10 benefit.

It doesn’t matter how many days any one month has, it only counts the number of days that are 60 days prior to check-in. Without a resort reservation only reservations 60 days out would show and for June 30 that would be tomorrow (May 1). Also not all reservations show at the 60 day mark (in case that window opens up tomorrow for some and they still can’t see availability for something on June 29).
I was responding to someone that had "an early July trip" later edited to a "June 29th arrival" (presuming they are onsite guests). Hopefully, your response will be additionally helpful in clarifying beyond those reservations not currently loaded and updated in the system.

I was responding to someone that had "an early July trip" later edited to a "June 29th arrival" (presuming they are onsite guests). Hopefully, your response will be additionally helpful in clarifying beyond those reservations not currently loaded and updated in the system.
I am staying onsite June 29-July 6and was able to book ADRs through July 6 for everything except Narcoossee’s. I really believe that the ADRs for Narcoossee’s haven’t been loaded yet into the system, as others have also reported this issue.

I am staying onsite June 29-July 6and was able to book ADRs through July 6 for everything except Narcoossee’s. I really believe that the ADRs for Narcoossee’s haven’t been loaded yet into the system, as others have also reported this issue.
I think you are likely correct -

Also trying to grab a Narcoossee's for early to mid July trip and nothing popping up. It's obviously not sold out as I'm getting plenty of Space 220s and much harder reservations pooping up.

Checking twice a day every day, still nothing for June or early July. By chance, has anyone spoken to guest services about this?

I called dining reservations today. They have nothing booked or available after June 11. Unclear if they need to re-do renovations or are just slow in releasing reservations.

I called dining reservations today. They have nothing booked or available after June 11. Unclear if they need to re-do renovations or are just slow in releasing reservations.
Thanks for the update! I hope it’s the latter of the two options.

Just called Dining today. They said they are open and accepting reservations but they couldn't find any open either. They mentioned they remember making reservations at some point after they opened. Said the usual line of keep trying. Something weird is up for sure. I would love to get a hold of someone in the actual restaurant.

Just called Dining today. They said they are open and accepting reservations but they couldn't find any open either. They mentioned they remember making reservations at some point after they opened. Said the usual line of keep trying. Something weird is up for sure. I would love to get a hold of someone in the actual restaurant.
Thanks for bumping this thread with an update. I have been checking daily for weeks, and have not found a single Narcoossee's reservation for any day of my June trip. I'm about to give up and just take a second dinner at Citricos.

Thanks for bumping this thread with an update. I have been checking daily for weeks, and have not found a single Narcoossee's reservation for any day of my June trip. I'm about to give up and just take a second dinner at Citricos.
It's an enigma for sure because they're obviously open (I think anyway!) but many of us are saying the same thing about not being able to get reservations for June or July. It makes no sense. Are they just taking walk ups?? Can't be. They must've made reservations for people dining up until now. So how are they filling the restaurant June and July? So weird. And FOR SURE they aren't sold out. No way no how. There's no way I was getting Space 220 and Ohana bfast and Victoria and Alberts a week into my 60+10 but not a single Narcoossee sighting. lol

I made a couple of reservations for my trip in 2 weeks. However these were made 50 days ago

Just checked this am. There was an opening on June 11, which was date they told me over the phone. Nothing for early July (yet) that I am actually looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter