Narcoose's-why didn't someone tell me?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I've been hearing such great things here about Narcoose's, that I just made reservations there for my upcoming trip-November 29. Well, the first available time was 8:25! Why didn't someone tell me that I needed to make reservations far in advance? I mean, I've never heard that here on the DIS!!!:lmao: There, I feel so much better blaming someone else rather than taking responsibility.:rotfl:

Oh, and on a serious note, they're still not taking reservations yet for the character breakfast at Tusker House. The CM said that that's becoming the "question of the day"-"Are you taking reservations yet?"

There must be a rash of available openings at 8:25 PM! That's the time my reservation is and I called weeks ago for my mid-October trip.

I thought it wouldl be a nice way to wrap up a day at the parks, so I took it.

Well, on the bright side of things....Narcoossee's is a wonderful restaurant, I am sure you will enjoy it! At least you were able to get in. It is worth it!

Also, thanks for the update for Tusker House. I have been calling and calling waiting to make an ADR for Donald's Safari Breakfast. Hopefully they will be taking the ADR's soon!

I've been hearing such great things here about Narcoose's, that I just made reservations there for my upcoming trip-November 29. Well, the first available time was 8:25! Why didn't someone tell me that I needed to make reservations far in advance? I mean, I've never heard that here on the DIS!!!:lmao: There, I feel so much better blaming someone else rather than taking responsibility.:rotfl:

Oh, and on a serious note, they're still not taking reservations yet for the character breakfast at Tusker House. The CM said that that's becoming the "question of the day"-"Are you taking reservations yet?"

ok so did I ever tell you you should make your adrs well in advance for Narcoosee's!
WEll I probably forgot, its my favorite place and I don't share well sorry about that!;) :cool1:

That ADR will get you a view of Wishes! ;) And you might even catch the electric water parade. The meal might be pretty good too! ;) I think we can say your glass slipper is half full!

Enjoy

WHatever you do don't tell her how you can step out to the dock and view Wishes from there too!

That ADR will get you a view of Wishes! ;) And you might even catch the electric water parade. The meal might be pretty good too! ;) I think we can say your glass slipper is half full!

Enjoy
Unfortunately, I won't be able to see "Wishes" that night, because it's at 6:00 (MVMCP night), However, I'd love to see the Electric Water Pagent. Can you see it from Narcoose's? If so, what time exactly? And since it's a MVMCP night, would I be able to see any special holiday party fireworks?

Unfortunately, I won't be able to see "Wishes" that night, because it's at 6:00 (MVMCP night), However, I'd love to see the Electric Water Pagent. Can you see it from Narcoose's? If so, what time exactly? And since it's a MVMCP night, would I be able to see any special holiday party fireworks?

The holiday fireworks USUALLY start between 9:30 and 9:45 so it looks like you have it timed perfectly. We have done this for the past three years and it is beautiful from the restaurant. They dim the lights and pipe in the music. This is actually the only way I have ever seen the MVMCP fireworks. The one time we actually went to the party, DD had an early meltdown and we had to leave.

I don't remember what time the EWP starts, but I know I saw it and since I only saw the MVMCP fireworks, it had to have been shown before the party fireworks.

I hope you have a great time!

I just got a ADR for 12/20 at 8pm. I am hoping to see Holiday Wishes too, we will just eat really slow.

If there is MVMCP there will be 2 fireworks that night(I think).. You may catch the one from MVMCP

The holiday fireworks USUALLY start between 9:30 and 9:45 so it looks like you have it timed perfectly. We have done this for the past three years and it is beautiful from the restaurant. They dim the lights and pipe in the music. This is actually the only way I have ever seen the MVMCP fireworks. The one time we actually went to the party, DD had an early meltdown and we had to leave.

I don't remember what time the EWP starts, but I know I saw it and since I only saw the MVMCP fireworks, it had to have been shown before the party fireworks.

I hope you have a great time!
Thanks all! Now you have me really excited and looking forward to this. And to think that initially, I was disappointed at not getting the time I wanted. Now you'all have convinced me that this time is so much better than what I had originally wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter