Narcoosee's or California Grill

Where to eat?

• Narcoosee

• California Grill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shellee999

Mouseketeer
Given time and a few other factors, I will only be able to go to either Narcoosee's or California Grill. Any advice on which would be better? If it helps at all, my husband does not like fancy places or fancy food (but he has to sacrifice sometimes:) )

CG for sure.

I've eaten at both and the food at CG was nothing short of incredible. Narcoossee's is no slouch, mind you. A great meal and a great view of Wishes and the Electric Water Parade but the CG was hands-down the best meal I've ever had at Disney.

Narcoosees food presentation is simpler than CG so your husband might prefer that. I'd pick CG because we love sushi.

I liked CG, but loved Narcoossee's. CG was so noisey, it was hard to hear our own conversation. The food was very good according to the rest of my family, mine was not so good.

Narcoossees has consistently been good with a nice variety of seafood and non seafood entrees. Always had outstanding service at Narcoossees as well. Though we thought the CG had a better view of the fireworks.

I liked CG, but loved Narcoossee's. CG was so noisey, it was hard to hear our own conversation. The food was very good according to the rest of my family, mine was not so good.

Narcoossees has consistently been good with a nice variety of seafood and non seafood entrees. Always had outstanding service at Narcoossees as well. Though we thought the CG had a better view of the fireworks.

I agree - I've done both and CG has been louder over the years. If you've never been to either, I would recommend trying CG so you can see Wishes from the balcony during dinner. It's fun to do that at least once.

If you are looking for something a little more intimate, then Narcoossee's. During dinner you can go to the porch and watch Wishes.

After doing both, we prefer Narcoossee's hands down. If you want sushi, try Wolfgang's at DTD or the Sushi Bar over at the Poly.

The filet at CG is to die for!:thumbsup2 and the atmosphere with Wishes fireworks makes it #1 in my book.:goodvibes

The filet at CG is to die for!:thumbsup2 and the atmosphere with Wishes fireworks makes it #1 in my book.:goodvibes

I second that :thumbsup2

CG is my DH and my favorite restaurant and we always try to get a ADR here each trip, minus our upcoming trip because this is more of a budget friendly trip. However, when we return this September I already have it planned to eat at CG our arrival night :cool1:. Just crossing my fingers that I get the ADR that I want on Saturday (our 180 day window).

We have had bad service both times at Narcoosees. The view of Wishes is not as good either IMHO as from Cali Grill! I MUCH prefer the Cali Grill! We will be going again on our next trip on our last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter