Narcoosees or Artist Point?

Three cats

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have eaten at both....which do you think was better overall? We are two adults, no kids.

Thanks!

We have eaten at both. I liked the atmosphere of narcoosees. The views were great, we even got to see the lectric water pageant. The seafood was quite good at narcoosees. However, i thought the menu at artist point was more interesting and to my taste. Thought it was as special in the restaurant unless you were right next to a window. If i had to pick would go with narcoosees. I dont think can go wrong with either.

Didn't have the best service or meal at Narcoosies but have really enjoyed Artist Point so much we are going back again.

I really enjoyed our meal at Artist Point from the bread to soup to entree to dessert. Our waiter was excellent and the atmosphere was quiet and relaxing.
We have dined twice at Narcosses and have enjoyed both meals and the fact if you book it around Wishes u can view the show from the porch with the music piped throughout the restaraunt so that is a plus. I would give the food vote to Artist Point and atmosphere(only if dining during Wishes) to Narcosses.

For those of you who have eaten at both....which do you think was better overall? We are two adults, no kids.

Thanks!

We are adults too and we like both of these restaurants. If I had to pick one, it would probably be Narcoosees.

I have been to both, and while they are both great.... But I would hands-down say the food is better at Artist Point. It was amazing, and a meal that we still talk about to this day (it was 3 years ago!) The service was also impeccable and the atmosphere was romantic - we actually enjoyed wandering around the Wilderness Lodge before and after our ADR. That first visit made us fall in love with the Wilderness Lodge ....

Food was good at Narcoossee's and it's a great place for fireworks, but overall solely based on food, AP gets our vote time and time again!

Both are very good, but were very different in terms of food and ambiance. The huge picture windows at Artists Point were beautiful during the day and at sunset. The food was very good and the service was also very good. Narcoossee's is very pretty at all times of the day, and as PPs have said, it has a great view of Wishes and the Electric Water Pageant. I get the lobster at Narcoossee's and it's always excellent and the service is amazing. Overall, Narcoossee's is my favorite, so I would vote for that one.

I have been to both, and while they are both great.... But I would hands-down say the food is better at Artist Point. It was amazing, and a meal that we still talk about to this day (it was 3 years ago!) The service was also impeccable and the atmosphere was romantic - we actually enjoyed wandering around the Wilderness Lodge before and after our ADR. That first visit made us fall in love with the Wilderness Lodge ....

Food was good at Narcoossee's and it's a great place for fireworks, but overall solely based on food, AP gets our vote time and time again!

See this is why I wanted to go! We're staying in Wilderness Lodge this year, but she doesn't like the menu compared to Narcoossee, California Grill or Yachtsman

We just returned from Disney last week and we went to Narcoosee's for dinner. It was awesome!. We have been to alot of restaurants and this was by far one of the best meals we have had in a long time. Service was great too. Her name was Janet. It is not inexpensive but completely worth it.
We had calamari and crab cakes for appetizers. Surf and Turf and then the 2LB Lobster for dinner and then the desserts, chocolate mousse and cheesecake.Along with a few drinks and coffee.Excellent.We have TIW card also so that took 20%. We would have paid full rate though for it. :)

We just returned from Disney last week and we went to Narcoosee's for dinner. It was awesome!. We have been to alot of restaurants and this was by far one of the best meals we have had in a long time. Service was great too. Her name was Janet. It is not inexpensive but completely worth it.
We had calamari and crab cakes for appetizers. Surf and Turf and then the 2LB Lobster for dinner and then the desserts, chocolate mousse and cheesecake.Along with a few drinks and coffee.Excellent.We have TIW card also so that took 20%. We would have paid full rate though for it. :)

What's the TIW card?

What's the TIW card?

Tables in Wonderland. You have to be a Florida Passholder, Annual Passholder or DVC Member in order to purchase the TIW. It's a card that gives you discount on food and alcohol at table service restaurants.

Thanks!

We ate at Narcoossee's and AP on our last trip and we loved both of them. I would have to pick Narcoossee's because of the surf n turf dinner :cloud9: It was my DH's first time trying lobster and he loved it. But AP was a wonderful meal as well, you can't go wrong with either one :goodvibes

Artist Point is the BEST!! We actually went there twice in 8 days on our last trip in Oct of last year!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy!!

We ate at both last January (2 adults only) and I would say Artist Point was better service and better food! I absolutely loath mushrooms and the smokey protobello soup was AMAZING! We stayed at WL so I have a soft spot for the whole resort that could be making me a bit biased but I would choose AP first any day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter