Napolini pizza size

Disney Dudette

Mouseketeer
We usually eat at Naples but we're considering trying Napolini on our next trip. Does anyone know what size the pizza is at Napolini? Are they Individual or are they shareable? We have two adults and two children (8 and 10). We are trying to decide if we should book a reservation at Naples for April or give Napolini a try! Thanks! :)

We usually eat at Naples but we're considering trying Napolini on our next trip. Does anyone know what size the pizza is at Napolini? Are they Individual or are they shareable? We have two adults and two children (8 and 10). We are trying to decide if we should book a reservation at Naples for April or give Napolini a try! Thanks! :)

They are 12" pizzas, but the crust is VERY thin so they aren't super filling.

I can easily eat one myself, as can my teens. If your kids don't eat much, they can share one. But each adult will likely want their own.

I recommend it over Naples, for value alone. Although Naples has some fantastic cocktails and salads/apps. If all you want is pizza, do Napolini.

Thank you for the replies! I think we will give Napolini a try this time and I won't worry about a Naples reservation!

I had one with my then 8 year old. It was OK for two people, but it really depends on what you expect to eat. They're going the made to order thing that MOD Pizza or Blaze is known for.

I do remember the first time I went there was in 2003 and they were about all that was reasonable around midnight. They had slices back then and I think more than one size of pizza.

I had one with my then 8 year old. It was OK for two people, but it really depends on what you expect to eat. They're going the made to order thing that MOD Pizza or Blaze is known for.

I do remember the first time I went there was in 2003 and they were about all that was reasonable around midnight. They had slices back then and I think more than one size of pizza.

They did originally have slices. They were $8 each. The new pizzas are a much better deal. You could only order one size of pizza, large. We did it a few times. The price was the same as if you bought a large pizza at the restaurant, around $40.

Once upon a time the Deal for $5 then increased to $6 and included fountain beverage . Good times great pizza by slice at that price
I think the GC resort was $159 . Just opening days
Haha

Once upon a time the Deal for $5 then increased to $6 and included fountain beverage . Good times great pizza by slice at that price
I think the GC resort was $159 . Just opening days
Haha

That was WAY back in the days. Back when a Premium Annual Pass was $199.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter