Napa Rose or...

First night Dinner - which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
....hello? Anyone?

Put on the rewards card and use for payment. It's taken at the entire DLR to my understanding. I typically use it solely for lodging, but call and ask if you have concerns about dining.

If the restaurant doesn't take the rewards card, you could charge it to your room and use the rewards card when you check out.

ETA: just remembered that you might not be staying on site, which would take that option off the table!

Last edited:
I love both, but enjoy Napa Rose a little more than SH55 for dinner. Honestly, neither one is really my thing overall--just too much food and it's very rich. I'm the kind of person that eats the bread and salad and is full, lol. But dessert...now that's a different matter! So I actually prefer to eat in the lounge at NR for dinner and have something lighter for my meal (or just have dessert). I've ordered just the 21-layer cake from SH55 in the lounge area outside of the restaurant, so that's an option to consider. And I agree with the others that recommended SH55 for breakfast! It's a great bargain IMO, whereas dinner is pricey, as you'd expect. But my go-to restaurant is Jazz Kitchen; love the beef medallions and crayfish mashed potatoes.

If the restaurant doesn't take the rewards card, you could charge it to your room and use the rewards card when you check out.

ETA: just remembered that you might not be staying on site, which would take that option off the table!
....great idea....and, yes, we're staying at the DLH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter