• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Nap time and no park hopper?

mself145

Earning My Ears
This will be my first trip with dd2. I was wondering when leaving a park to go back to the resort, either caribean beach or AoA, for a nap, and no park hopper, are we allowed to re-enter the same park again when she wakes from a nap. Going back to sme park, or does it use another day? Must know this in advance. I dont want any surprises.

Thanks. I've been to disney 4 times, but never had to leave the park. And i felt like such a newbie. Before we start paying for tickets and the trip i just wanted to make sure i didn't need park hopper. Thanks guys.

Yep, you can...and your 2 yr old is probably more predictable about her nap schedule than my 4 year old was last year. We built-in time for our 4 year old to nap back at the resort (beach club) but he only actually slept once.

I was lucky, I had just one and she would nap in the stroller. I would find shade, take care of her drink, cool her off, and she crashed in a few minutes. If it was really hot I sat in the shade with her and the family did their thing. I had an extended shade for the stroller, a foam fan, but mostly used the spray bottle of ice water.

Be flexible, not rigid about returning to the hotel. It is a long haul in and out Magic Kingdom.

I wanted to add as I've seen confusion on this lately, if you have water parks but no park hopper you can do both a park and the water park in the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter