• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nana's update

nana2tots

<font color=purple>2Wild4Disney!Nana's 3 Gurls! ou
key words! doctor says its cureable. ultrasound to be done july 26. will see chemo and radiation docs same week. the plan for now- radiation and chemo for 5 to 6 weeks. surgery 3 months later. very slow moving cancer. doc said she has probably had this for 5 to 7 years. will not know grade until nest visit. will remove cancer and pull... intestines down to reattach. very major surgery and have concerns about her vascular problems. hopefully she will only wear the bag for a short time, while the surgery heals. for more details call me, her loving husband clay. she will be okay but a long way to go.

Thank-you Clay for the update. My prayers continue for Nana and all of you.

Clay, I'm glad to hear the update. Many prayers for her. Please continue to update us, and let Nana know her Dis friends are thinking of her.

Cureable is a great word to hear....will say prayers for all of you and more good news.

Continue saying prayers and sending postive thoughts your way!

Kelly

Thanks for the update. Please tell her we are all thinking of her and pulling for her.

Penny

Thx for the update Clay, praise God it's curable!!! Let nana know she remains in her many Dis friends prayers and postive thoughts. She can do this! Love and blessings to you all and keep the faith. ^j^

I missed nana's post a few days ago, Clay, but updated now. Great news, good prognosis. Prayers for a good course of treatment, good recovery and remission. Thanks so much for stopping by with the update.

Prayers work! I believe that God has a special place for Dissers!!!!!

Tell Nana we love her and CUREABLE is her mantra this year!!!!!
:thumbsup2

key words! doctor says its cureable. ultrasound to be done july 26. will see chemo and radiation docs same week. the plan for now- radiation and chemo for 5 to 6 weeks. surgery 3 months later. very slow moving cancer. doc said she has probably had this for 5 to 7 years. will not know grade until nest visit. will remove cancer and pull... intestines down to reattach. very major surgery and have concerns about her vascular problems. hopefully she will only wear the bag for a short time, while the surgery heals. for more details call me, her loving husband clay. she will be okay but a long way to go.

She will be in my thoughts and prayers, Clay.. I didn't have a chance to read the initial thread, but this sounds promising..:hug:

That's really good news. Those children need her -- and I bet you do, too.

:grouphug: Constant thoughts and prayers, and thank you for taking the time to update us :flower3:

Praying for Nana's healing and for you and your family at this stressful time!!

"CURABLE"!!!!

Keep the focus on that word. It sounds like a long haul, but we know that she can beat this!

Thanks for the update. Prayers continue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter